“Aniv” Foundation and “Matena” International Business School have become partnersSociety
“Aniv” foundation for Development and Support of Armenian Studies has started cooperation with "Matena" International School of Leadership & Professional Development. Leaders in the fields of education, science and culture can apply for the “Leading People and Teams” and “Strategic Planning and Business Development” programs starting in May and receive huge scholarships paying only 7% of the tuition fee. The remaining 93% “Aniv” foundation will provide as a scholarship.
The decision on granting the scholarship will be made by the joint committee of “Matena” and “Aniv”, based on the motivation letter and the interview.
“Valuing the role of leaders in the development of systems, as well as appreciating our high-quality educational programs for that goal, “Aniv” foundation started to provide scholarships to Matena. We express our gratitude to “Aniv” for trusting “Matena” and joining the important mission of making quality education accessible in Armenia”, said Ruben Hayrapetyan, CEO of “Matena” International School.
“We understand how important the access to advanced knowledge is in the modern world. The training of highly qualified personnel is the basis for the prosperity and competitiveness of any country. We are glad that our financial support will create new opportunities for specialists who strive to get а high quality education and open up their potential,” mentioned Artem Konstandian, Chairman of the Board of Trustees of “Aniv” foundation.
“Matena” business school programs are designed for middle and senior managers who strive to improve their professional and leadership skills. The format of training, in cooperation with world-renowned institutions, makes it possible to combine local and international experience, and attract specialists from Armenia and abroad. Program experts are leading professionals with years of leadership and teaching experience.